The ingredients in the blender.
Ingredients mixed in the blender.
So fast and easy! :)
In the oven for cooking.
Finished brownies. I was excited to try these out.
I cut them and added a little whipped cream. So good!
These brownies are called Black Bean Brownies.
Yes, they are made with Black Beans.
Super easy to make! Did I mention that?
This recipe was found online at allrecipes.com
Here is the LINK.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish (mine is a small pampered chef small bar pan – which I love).
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
*** I left out the instant coffee and next time I might try 25 minutes instead of 30 for just a little gooier brownies.
These are delicious and I dare you to try them! 🙂