Here are Linda’s questions:
1. Have you ever traveled to another country and where?
Does Canada count? Went camping at this place called Shining Tree. Took us 12 hours to drive there. Pretty far up north!
2. Do you have a bucket list and what is the most crazy thing on it?
No, no bucket list. I’m not into doing crazy things, lol. I think I’m an overly cautious firstborn.
3. Are you afraid of anything silly?
I think my fear of dentists (well fillings) is silly.
4. What did you dream of being when you were a little girl?
Funny, but I always wanted to be a gymnast, biologist or zoologist, then a writer. Eventually a wife and mother.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh dear, I have a lot of these. . .
6. What is your dream job?
I guess I’m living my dream job – a wife to a wonderful man and mother of 3 kids that I get to homeschool and take care of. I love taking care of my family.
7. What kind of books do you enjoy?
I’ve been reading a lot of free books on my kindle! I LOVE free books! 🙂 There are all kinds on there, too.
8. Do you hide treats (candy) from your kids as your secret stash? (what? am I the only one??)
Of course I hide treats from the kids! They eat everything otherwise! LOL
9. Veggies or Candy?
Hmm, it depends on which veggies and what candy. If it’s veggies I don’t like, then I will eat the candy. I’ve been trying to eat more veggies. trying. 🙂
10. Do you write thank you cards?
When I need to, I definitely do.
**I’m not into tagging people to do this kind of thing, but if you happen to and want me to read it, just let me know!
My 11 questions, should you want to do this:
1. Do you like reading blogs? If so, what’s your favorite?
2. Is there a place you’ve visited that you always LOVE to remember?
3. What is your favorite, easy dinner to make?
4. Favorite Scripture – verse, passage, whatever?
5. Pop? Coffee? Water?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. If you could pick somewhere to live, where would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite, healthy snack? (can you tell I’m hungry?)
9. What is something crafty/handy that you’d like to learn or do?
10. Is there a book that has impressed you in life?
11. Am I the only one that has a hard time coming up with 11 questions? 🙂
My friend LINDA tagged me in a post.
Where to start? 🙂
1. The thing I hate most are visits to the dentist (like the cleanings, but nothing else). I absolutely hate the sound of the drill on my teeth, I hate it when I feel anything going on in my mouth like that. I don’t like rinsing my mouth after a filling because I always drool it down my face. My face has been so numb that I couldn’t blink my eye very well. LOL
2. Once upon a time I would have liked to have been a hair stylist. I do cut my family’s hair, just not my own.
3. I enjoy the internet too much and honestly waste way too much time on it. I can’t imagine having a computer and being in highschool/college. I never would have got much studying done.
4. I love talking about chickens. Have 18 of them right now. 16 hens and 2 roosters. Chicken coop dynamics are rather interesting, as I’ve mentioned a time or two on this blog. 🙂
5. My children are going to be taller than me, I just know it. Time flies way too fast! My baby will be 8 this year. My oldest will be 12 and next oldest will be 11. Where does the time go?
6. Ice cream is one of my favorite snacks. I LOVE the stuff! Popcorn is my 2nd favorite, but I eat more of it than the ice cream. 🙂
7. Still memorizing Colossians. It has been a struggle to stay with it, at times, but it’s worth it!
8. Cleaning is something I love to do. I’ve been learning not to be so obsessed by it in recent years.
9. I’m trying to learn about photography and taking better pictures. LOVE to take pictures! Lately I’ve been uninspired – could be because I’ve been sick and this time of year is hard to find pictures. My indoor lighting is terrible, so I am not always thrilled with indoor shots.
10. I’m excited to make maple syrup this year!! Yay for homemade syrup! Sooo good!
11. I’m not very stylish and can’t stand shopping for clothes, though sometimes it is a necessity.