January/February Dinner Ideas
1. turkey dinner
2. turkey dinner leftovers
5. crockpot Lasagna leftovers
8. pot roast w/ pototoes and carrots onions
9. Chili and baked potatoes
10. chicken pot pie (or turkey pot pie)
11. Homemade pizza (with spinach) & veggies on the side
14. Leftovers (pulled pork)
15. hamburgers and zucchini cakes (pinterest)
18. Breakfast dinner (eggs, omelets, bacon)
19. pizza and veggies
20. Roast beef (from the can) over egg noodles or rice or mashed potatoes.
24. dinner out somewhere
26. chicken gyros
27. Swamp Soup Leftovers
28. leftovers or something 🙂
29. Shepherd’s Pie
30. Spaghetti and meatballs
This is what we’ll be eating for the next month – mostly. I’m sure I’ll look at the list and nothing will appeal to me at some point, but I am trying a lot of new recipes this month.
Eric and I are watching our calories and I figure we can try some of these new, lower calorie/healthier dinners. Of course, some are not SO healthy, but they will work. 🙂
I might throw in THIS or THIS as a side dish here and there. Yummy! Pinterest is super awesome, just had to share that. lol
PS. Don’t forget about the GIVEAWAY!! Tomorrow is the drawing!!