Life certainly gets so busy that I don’t know if I’m coming or going sometimes.
The water-drops in this picture are so beautiful to me! We had a really long dry-spell this summer, but lately we’ve been getting a lot of rain. Sometimes it’s crazy hard and other times it’s just a gentle rain.
Like the water-drops on this spider web, which disappeared after awhile, so are my thoughts these days. Lots going on around me whether it’s self induced or just the business of life. Trying to be more focused on my walk with God and more focused on my children has been rough. Sadly. Honestly. Each of those a drop slowly slipping away though the web of “too much other activities” or “not enough time.”
God has been gracious to me through all my failings, all my lost thoughts and missed opportunities, and I have been keeping count of His gifts daily.
These are #152 – #175
*popping of water bubbles on the creek during rain at our picnic
*the glorious feel of my sketcher shape-up sandals & new clothes
*my mom , her birthday (July 20) & air conditioning
*beautifully hot day petting deer & floating down the Clarion River with the family on inner tubes
*More rain P.T.L!
*loving husband being home on vacation and nice Strobel Reunion
* Field trips with Renea & kids during the coming school year!
* a very rainy day – such a blessing, it’s been dry!
* busy & productive day, the sound of corn clapping in the wind
*quiet time to work on some school stuff for the coming school year
* accomplished school preparation while it rained (July 28)
*a copier that’ll help with school copies – hopefully (it does have a few issues)
* another great family reunion with the Mason’s, so wonderful to see Lori doing so well!
* great morning messages at church
* the smell and taste of zucchini bread!
*got the Scripture Memory System ready to go & printed our character studies and verse to learn for each trait for the first half of school! So thankful for my printer!
* Nathan, 11 years old, and a sweet blessing from God. The feel of a clean house – birthday’s are great motivators for cleaning.
* the smell of fresh straw in the clean chicken coop, chickens done with shots this day and am thankful for my husband who has become quite the chicken doctor.
* Visited with wonderfully sweet Mrs. Blackert and enjoyed the brownies & lemonade she made for Grace and I
* the Kindle, it’s ease of use and ordering books so quickly is delightful! We found a lost chicken this day – amen!
* a quiet day at home with the family, always nice!
* thankful to have the blessing of extra
* blessed to have a wonderful friend in my cousin, Angie.
Verses I’m learning:
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: